Pueblo County Schools

Check out our new, user-friendly tools to quickly find the information you need.

Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)

As of March 2024, Pueblo County School District 70 has been able to become a 100% CEP district.  This means that Free and Reduced Applications only need to be collected every 4 years, with the next year being School Year 2027-28.

However, the district still needs to collect information from each household using the new Economic Data Survey.
For School Year 2024-25, you'll need to access this form using the same process as the Free/Reduced Application form by visiting www.MySchoolApps.com to complete the form.

After that, you'll be asked to fill out the form each year when you register your children in InfoSnap.

If you have any questions, please call our office at 719-295-6535.
Learn More

Healthy School Meals for All

All students in District 70 will have access to free, healthy and nutritious school meals beginning in the 2023-24 school year thanks to the Healthy School Meals for All (HSMA) program approved by Colorado voters.

What Families Can Expect for the 2023-24 School Year 
  • We encourage all families to complete the Combination Free/Reduced Lunch Form. This form will be available on Monday, July 17th. To access this form, you must log into MySchoolApps.com or pick up a form from your student's school and return it as soon as possible.
    • Completion of this form will help with additional education funding for schools and may allow for waivers of school-related fees.
    • All household income information provided through the HSMA Combination Form is strictly confidential and protected by law. Please note: Only one form is required for all students in the household. 
  • Students receiving a free meal must take a 1/2 cup of fruit or vegetable with their meal in order to qualify as Free.  Failure to do so will force us to charge the individual food items to the student's account rather than granting a free reimbursable meal.
  • In an effort to accommodate the number of meals being served and speed up our service lines, we'll be offering a variety of packaged fresh fruits and vegetables from a local Pueblo distributor throughout the week.  We'll also offer a rotation of fruit cups, slushies, and sorbets.
  • Additional meals, entrees or a la carte items may be purchased by a student using cash or their MySchoolBucks account.  We won't be able to allow negative charge balances while we're utilizing the Healthy School Meals for All program.

Please contact Lennea McMahan at 719-295-6535 or lmcmahan@district70.org with questions about applications.   

2023 Wellness Recap

Click the link to get a glimpse of some activities conducted this year to improve our student's and staff's wellness this year.


Download "2023 Wellness Recap"

Featured Programs:


Get in Touch!

Give us a call at:
or send us a message using the form below.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ad-3027.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or,
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or,